Entrada is seeking an energetic and highly motivated person beginning or continuing their sales career in the growing field of healthcare IT. As a Sales Development Representative with Entrada, your objective will be to generate new business opportunities by effectively prospecting and qualifying medical practices, clinics and health systems for our industry leading products and services.
At Entrada, our goal is to create a high-performing culture comprised of energized employees who teach, learn and play as a team to win. Our ideal candidate will be a high-energy, driven professional with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts.
- Quickly but thoroughly learn about Entrada, industry challenges and our product lines
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers
- Utilize effective lead generation, prospecting and qualification techniques, including phone, email and social media resources to create relationships with potential clients
- Respond to and qualify incoming web and phone inquiries
- Actively engage with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Entrada products
- Partner with Account Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of all sales activity in our CRM (Salesforce.com) and adhere to best practices for task follow-up
- Ensure internal activities are completed with the highest level of quality
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred
- 1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate graduation (Software sales is a plus)
- Strong desire to be in healthcare technology sales
- Prior inside sales experience a plus
- Experience being held to metrics a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- Ability to take initiative
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Entrada is located in Nashville, TN, and the position must work from Entrada's headquarters.