Entrada is seeking a healthcare technology Account Executive to be responsible for managing, prospecting and closing business with clinics, regional hospitals, and surgery centers. The primary job duty of the Entrada Account Executive is meeting and exceeding revenue targets through the identification and procurement of profitable engagements within a defined geographic territory. The Account Executive will also be required to build valuable relationships with key contacts at partner and industry organizations within the assigned region.
At Entrada, our goal is to create a high-performing culture comprised of energized employees who teach, learn and play as a team to win. Our ideal candidate will have strong business acumen and have experience solving complex business problems through the application of technology. More specifically, they will need to demonstrate the ability to discover underlying business challenges, tailor messaging to align with prospect’s needs, and control the sales process through following Entrada’s sales methodology.
Although not a requirement, the preferred applicant will have business-to-business Healthcare IT sales experience, a track record of prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales in a related field, and have familiarity with healthcare and technology trends. The Company expects the highest level of quality, professionalism and commitment from the Account Executive in pursuit of its published goals and objectives.
- Evangelize Entrada as an ambassador for our brand and extension of the company
- Territory planning to identify and pursue organizations in our target markets
- Manage sales through forecasting, resource allocation and account strategy
- Individually prospecting in assigned region for new customer engagements
- Qualifying and cultivating qualified prospects
- Generating and preparing correspondence, proposals and contracts
- Mastery and delivery of effective presentations and product demonstrations
- Conducting deal diligence for advancement of the sale through Entrada’s sales process
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale
- Record all sales activity, opportunity status and contact information in Salesforce.com
- Achieve monthly and quarterly bookings quota
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5+ years of quota carrying software or technology enabled services sales experience
- Experience with Healthcare IT or SaaS solutions is a plus
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C level
- Track record of success with top quartile performance in previous positions
- Demonstrate an understanding of repeatable selling techniques and skills, previous sales methodology training is preferred
- Experience managing and closing sales with complex value propositions
- Excellent written, oral, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in a metrics driven sales organization is a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience using Salesforce.com and other sales enablement technologies preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Ability to travel in region as needed
Entrada is located in Nashville, TN, and the position must work from Entrada’s headquarters.